Our Deen Over Dunya Crewnecks are one of a kind and inspirational. Whether you're lounging at home, hitting the gym, or going to the masjid these crewnecks are a great option for those seeking both comfort and style. Deen over Dunya is a concept in Islam that emphasizes the importance of faith and religious observance over materialism and worldly pursuits. This concept has been a cornerstone of the Islamic faith since its inception, and is seen as a way to ensure a person's spiritual growth and development. It is important to remember that while we should strive to build a strong relationship with Allah, it is also essential to take care of the needs of our physical and material world. When we balance these two aspects of our lives, we can ensure that we are living our life in the most meaningful and productive way.
- 8 oz., 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Oxford is 49% cotton, 51% polyester
- Double-needle coverseaming on neck, armholes, and waistband
- 1x1 ribbed collar, cuffs, and waistband with spandex
- High-stitch density for a smooth printing canvas
- Concealed seam on cuffs
- Seamless body